The problem starts when I enable auto login feature. When I restarted my computer and login to my desktop, pop up will show asking me to insert my password.
After searching for a while, I could not find the solution. However, I came across a workaround from other bug in launchpad. To eliminate this pop up.
- Go to System -> Preferences -> Encryption and Keyrings
- select the Password Keyrings tab
- select the default entry, and click on Change Unlock Password;
- Insert your old password and leave new password BLANK
 - http://www.ubuntugeek.com/how-to-enable-automatic-login-in-ubutnu.html
 - http://bugs.launchpad.net/gnome-keyring-manager/+bug/236264